This property is located in the old port of Chania.
On the ground floor there is a 25sqm shop and above the shop there are two residences of total 156sqm. Each residence has a master bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living area.
The entrance is located on a pedestrian street. The shop is accessible from two parallel pedestrian streets.
The property was built in 1933 and renovated in 1992 with the supervision of Ephorate of Antiquities department of Chania.