The original year of construction of this historic estate is estimated at 1531 and is now a listed building. Over the past 10 years, the entire building has been thoroughly refurbished from the ground up, with great emphasis on preserving the historical substance and character. Starting with the installation of central heating in the year 1987 (burner from 2018) over renovation and refurbishment of the floors to the renovation of the facade in the year 2011 and renovation of the owners' apartment this year, current and previous owners have made a tremendous financial and temporal investment in this beautiful property. The building consists of 4 apartments and the owners' apartment, which is also very suitable for rent. The vaulted cellar is accessible from the outside and inside and offers the perfect opportunity for guests to sit together and enjoy a glass of wine in any weather. The spacious terrace and beautiful garden with wood stove leave nothing to be desired. 4 parking spaces directly at the house make the offer complete.
The location is in a traditional wine village in the Mosel Valley, its quiet location is outside the flood zone. In the neighbourhood there are many historic, timber-framed houses, wine bars, restaurants and a butcher with some groceries. In the village, there is a kindergarten and primary school. Other schools, hospital, doctors, supermarkets and all shopping facilities are in Cochem in 9 km distance. Cochem is one of the prettiest and most popular wine towns in the Mosel valley, it also has a main-line train station. Frankfurt-Hahn airport in 35 km distance as well as an excellent road network