Jan 04, 2017
Are you planning a visit to Downtown Delray Beach? Downtown Delray Beach is a beautiful place, full of entertainment, located by the Atlantic Ocean in Florida as well as there are some beautiful Delray Beach Condos for sale Supplementary to the restaurant, bars, shopping, parks and other services, you have an opportunity to spend your vacation in the best of hotels and buildings available in Downtown Delray Beach. The following is a list of condominiums for you to choose from:
- Cannery Row: It is located in Pineapple Grove and Historical Banker’s Row containing 3 story townhomes along with some Delray Beach Condos for sale. There is easy access to shops and restaurants with full-time entertainment. It is 3 blocks away from Atlantic Avenue. Cannery Row Townhomes has an alluring look with wooden flooring, granite countertops, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances to use, plantation shutters giving you fascinating view, central vacuum, a wet bar and much more for you to explore. It has an amazing landscape and a heated pool. Cannery Row has homes for rent and sale from $4,400 to $930,000.
- City Walk at Pineapple Grove: This luxurious building is located right in the heart of Downtown Delray Beach. This air-conditioned accommodation is providing you with one, two and three bedroom floor plans on 1,004 to 2,238 square feet along with some beautiful Delray Beach Condos for sale. City Walk is located in a beautiful place with a variety of attractions since the Pineapple Grover is famous for its artist colony. It has a collection of galleries and studios exhibiting the work done by local and other well-known artists. City Walk at Pineapple Grove has houses for sale and rent starting from $4,500 to $699,973.
- CODA: Located one block away from Atlantic Avenue, CODA has brilliant Bermuda architecture, with spacious balconies, 2-3 bedrooms, 2-3 baths, high ceilings, concrete walls, and 2-car garage. The residents are provided with a pool. Restaurants and the beach are just a short walk away. CODA has earned the title of “Village by the Sea” for its splendid location.
- Hamilton Place: It has 16 differently designed homes ranging from $3,000 to $629,000. It brings you 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms with luxurious landscapes and pools. It is only a half block away from Intracoastal Waterway.
- Heritage Club: This community is one mile away from Delray Beach. It offers you 57 home sites and 6 different floor plans in the range of $2,700 to $590,000. It contains a pool and cabana, basketball court, and children’s play area.
- Latitude Delray: This is just 5 minutes away from the Delray Beach. It contains a golf course, pool, playground, basketball court, clubhouse, all in a range of $3,200 to $464,900. Enjoy its beautiful exterior and interior.
- Mallory Square: Townhomes on 2,400 square feet including 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, living room, dining room, laundry room, kitchen, balcony and a garage. It is only 3 blocks south of Atlantic Avenue. Sale and rent prices can go up to $695,000.
- Ocean City Lofts: This location gives you an opportunity to live in luxury. It additionally gives you a pool area, meditation and yoga space, all starting from $2,150 to $489,000.
The list of similar luxurious residential areas is carried on, trying to give you a better place to live and spend your vacations.