This fantastic 4 bedroom, three bathroom, fully furnished townhome, is located in the very sought after resort community of Storey Lake. The location is ideal for shopping, theme parks, and restaurants. This beautiful home has a bedroom downstairs an
This fantastic 4 bedroom, three bathroom, fully furnished townhome, is located in the very sought after resort community of Storey Lake. The location is ideal for shopping, theme parks, and restaurants. This beautiful home has a bedroom downstairs and three bedrooms on the second floor. This unit has been tastefully decorated and even comes with a Harry Potter and a Frozen themed bedroom. The kitchen and bathrooms have gorgeous granite countertops. Stainless steel appliances complete the kitchen for a delightful wow factor. This is truly a home for entertaining or ideal for short term renting. Give us a call for a private showing that will surely delight you!
* Property Type: Townhouse
* Sub Type: Townhouse
* Listing Status: Active
* County/Area: Osceola County
* Zip Code: 34746
* Year Built: 2015
* Subdivision/Neighborhood: Storey Lake
* Sq.Ft.: 1,914 sq ft
* Style: Florida
* Total Rooms: 7
* Bedrooms: 4
* Total Baths: 3
* Full Baths: 3
* Acres: 2178 sq ft lot
* Pool or Spa: Community, Private
* Zoning: R1
* Air Conditioning: Central
* Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
* Building Name Number: 4875
* Exterior Construction: Block, Wood Frame
* Exterior Features: Patio/Porch/Deck Screened
* Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
* Foundation: Slab
* HOA Common Assn: Required
* HOA Fee: 370.82
* HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
* Heating And Fuel: Central
* Interior Features: Blinds/Shades, Furnished, Smoke Alarm(S), Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
* Interior Layout: Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo
* Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Island
* Location: Sidewalk
* Lot Num: 21
* Lot Size Sq Ft: 2178
* Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Ground Maintenance, Roof, Trash Removal
* Master Bath Features: Dual Sinks
* Minimum Lease: 1 Week
* Monthly HOA Amount: 370.82
* Parcel Number: 01-25-28-5099-000A-0210
* Pet Restrictions: Check with HOA.
* Pet Restrictions YN: Yes
* Pets Allowed YN: Yes
* Property Description: Townhouse 2-3 Floors
* Roof: Tile
* Sq Ft Total: 2114
* Square Foot Source: Public Records
* Tax Year: 2017
* Taxes: 5567
* Total Acreage: Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
* Township: 25
* Utilities: Cable Available, Private Utilities, Public Sewer, Street Lights
The experts at Buy Orlando Villas specialize in the representation of Foreign National Citizens in the Buying and Selling of Investment Properties, for Short-Term or Long-Term Rental. With a specific focus of Lifestyle, Resort & Vacation Style properties located in the World's Number One Vacation Destination - Orlando, Florida!
Whether looking for a second home with amenities galore, an income producing property or even mixture of both, we know exactly what guests look for in a vacation rental, so we can identify and advise on the highest-performing and most productive options currently available for the rental market.
We are well versed in the entire process of buying and selling vacation homes in Orlando's most popular communities, and can provide honest and accurate information for every step. From building, furnishing, and renting an individual vacation home to managing an entire property portfolio, our team of experts offer a level of service, knowledge and professional expertise that is second to none.
With up-to-date advice about market trends, sale histories, rental performance statistics, and custom-builds, our guidance is offered to ensure every client's home can be marketed to its full potential and filled with paying guests all year round...