FULLY FURNISHED Turn-key Vacation Home with access to the Storey Lake amenities. Professionally furnished less than one year ago! This like-new home has all the modern finishes, open floor plan, a screened in pool and outdoor space, high ceilings, woo
FULLY FURNISHED Turn-key Vacation Home with access to the Storey Lake amenities. Professionally furnished less than one year ago! This like-new home has all the modern finishes, open floor plan, a screened in pool and outdoor space, high ceilings, wood-like ceramic tile floors, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and lots of windows for natural light. The second floor has a large bonus gathering space.
Located close to the Walt Disney World Resort and central to Orlando's world-class attractions! Resort-style comforts to convenient access to nearby shopping, dining and entertainment. The community offers amenities, including a sports area with a sports court and golfing area, full-service state-of-the-art clubhouse with sports court, Jacuzzi, lazy river, pools, cabanas, poolside food and beverage service, volleyball court, playgrounds and Splash Park. For the Vacation Home experience of a lifetime! This two story, five bedrooms, five-bathroom home offers plenty of space, open floor plan. Covered patio with private pool/spa. This model has 2 Master Suites.
* Property Type: Single Family Home
* Sub Type: Single Family Home
* Listing Status: Active
* County/Area: Osceola County
* Zip Code: 34746
* Year Built: 2016
* Subdivision/Neighborhood: Storey Lake
* Sq.Ft.: 3,081 sq ft
* Stories: Two-Story
* Total Rooms: 5
* Bedrooms: 5
* Total Baths: 5
* Full Baths: 5
* Garage: 1 Car Garage Assigned Parking, Attached
* Acres: 4356 sq ft lot
* Pool or Spa: Community, Private
* Zoning: RE
* Air Conditioning: Central
* Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
* Community Features: Community Hot Tub/Spa, Dock, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Water Access
* Exterior Construction: Stucco
* Exterior Features: Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure
* Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
* Floorsin Unit: 2
* Foundation: Slab
* Gated Community: Yes, See Community Features
* HOA Common Assn: Required
* HOA Fee: 434.00
* HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
* Heating And Fuel: Central
* Interior Features: Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(S), Furnished, Hot Tub/Spa, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(S), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Volume Ceilings, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
* Interior Layout: Open Floor Plan
* Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
* Lot Num: 47
* Lot Size Sq Ft: 4356
* Maintenance Includes: Cable, Community Pool, Ground Maintenance, Internet, Private Road, Public Insurance, Recreational Facilities, Security, Trash Removal
* Minimum Lease: 1-7 Days
* Monthly HOA Amount: 434.00
* Parcel Number: 01-25-28-5099-000J-0470
* Pet Restrictions: Buyer must verify with HOA regarding pet restrictions.
* Pet Restrictions YN: Yes
* Pets Allowed YN: Yes
* Property Description: Two Story
* Roof: Tile
* Sq Ft Total: 3467
* Square Foot Source: Public Records
* Tax Year: 2017
* Taxes: 7476
* Total Acreage: Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
* Township: 25
* Utilities: Cable Connected, City Water, Electric, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Street Lights
The experts at Buy Orlando Villas specialize in the representation of Foreign National Citizens in the Buying and Selling of Investment Properties, for Short-Term or Long-Term Rental. With a specific focus of Lifestyle, Resort & Vacation Style properties located in the World's Number One Vacation Destination - Orlando, Florida!
Whether looking for a second home with amenities galore, an income producing property or even mixture of both, we know exactly what guests look for in a vacation rental, so we can identify and advise on the highest-performing and most productive options currently available for the rental market.
We are well versed in the entire process of buying and selling vacation homes in Orlando's most popular communities, and can provide honest and accurate information for every step. From building, furnishing, and renting an individual vacation home to managing an entire property portfolio, our team of experts offer a level of service, knowledge and professional expertise that is second to none.
With up-to-date advice about market trends, sale histories, rental performance statistics, and custom-builds, our guidance is offered to ensure every client's home can be marketed to its full potential and filled with paying guests all year round...