Luxury Detached 4 Bedroom Villa with Annex in Agios Georgios Peyia with Title Deeds Located in the sought after Agios Georgios area within the Peyia distric this luxury villa is in a secluded private location and is furnished and finished to the highest
Luxury Detached 4 Bedroom Villa with Annex in Agios Georgios Peyia with Title Deeds
Located in the sought after Agios Georgios area within the Peyia distric this luxury villa is in a secluded private location and is furnished and finished to the highest standards.
- Title deeds
- Large open plan lounge and dining area with panoramic views
- Luxury kitchen with centre island
- Formal lounge and dining area
- Central underfloor heating throughout
- Air conditioning throughout
- Music systme throughout the villa
- Master bedroom with full master ensuite bath and shower
- 3 Further double bedrooms
- Second family bathroom
- Large veranda on first floor
- In house sauna and shower
- Alarm system
- Provision for security cameras
- Private pool
- Panoramic views
- Tennis court area
- Separate fully functional annex
- Covered garage for 2 cars
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Additional land (2 donums) if required
- Plot size 4900m²
- Covered area 300m²
- SUITABLE FOR CYPRUS EU CITIZENSHIP
- 11 minutes to Coral Bay Blue Flag appointed beach with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 50 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 36 minutes to the nearest golf course
St. George or Ayios Georgios as it is better known is situated 18km to the West of Paphos town. It is situated at the gateway to the unspoilt area of the Akamas peninsula which embraces the turtle hatchery in the beautiful Lara Bay. The main road into the village meanders down a steep winding hill which terminates by a small fishing harbour, alongside which is the small sandy Mandoulas beach. This is the place to be to experience the most amazing sun sets which will leave an indelible memory of a peaceful and romantic piece of Cyprus. There are many walks which criss cross the cliff tops taking you toward the spectacular Sea Caves area in one direction, or in the opposite direction towards the beautiful natural sweeping sandy bays of Lara. There are a number of traditional taverns (restaurants) in which to enjoy the locally fresh fish and other delectable Cypriot specialties.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus